Dr Abdulazim Akbar
I spent 36 years at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) where I held various senior positions, including as an Advisor, covering all aspects of the downstream oil, gas and petrochemicals business.
Key responsibilities included development and implementation of high-level strategic projects, multi-billion dollar contract negotiations and formulating and implementing key corporate governance principles across a number of ADNOC Group companies. I have extensive experience in business development studies, establishment of joint ventures, industry master plans, long term business strategies and mega projects management.
Prior to my time at ADNOC, I began my career with a teaching stint at the University of Manchester, Institute of Science and Technology. After this, my first role in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals industry was as a Machinery Engineer at Ralph M Parsons in London where I worked on Shell Hydrocracker project UK and Monsanto Acrylic project Ireland.
In ADNOC my work experience include:
- Development of strategic government-level Master Plan for Petrochemical Industry in the UAE
- Membership of Boards Advisory Committees, Corporate Financial Committees, Project Steering Committees, HRAC Committees, etc. of various ADNOC Joint Ventures representing ADNOC
- Overseeing and monitoring the performance of various Joint Venture Companies to ensure profitability and safe, effective and reliable operations
- Development of a Master Plan for an Industrial Zone including Refinery, Gas Processing Plants, Petrochemicals, Infrastructure, Power and Water Plants etc.
- Feasibility studies, development, joint venture negotiations and implementation of multi-billion dollar Mega Projects including:
- Borouge (Petrochemicals JV with Borealis) implementation and expansion
- FERTIL (JV with TOTAL) expansion, including Ammonia/Urea plants
- Grass Root Refinery and Hydrocracker Complex
- Umm al Nar Refinery Expansion
- Development of Corporate Governance Model, Balanced Scorecard and Management Reporting Systems of overall performance of various ADNOC Joint Ventures.
- Business Development
- Studies and Application of new Technologies
- Engineering Design, Specifications and Management
- Development and Administration of Contracts
- Engineering and Maintenance Support to Operating Plants.
“PayFor Essay” is an online essay writing company with more than twelve decades of experience writing online. The owners and creators Rayagon and Bethany have made a platform that anybody can use from anywhere in essay writer the world, and for very little cost. We have helped several generations of students complete their essays, term papers, dissertations, researches, presentations, and as well as other sorts of endeavors, by using”PayFor essay”. Our duty is to teach students how to effectively create, format, and format their own essays and papers in a speedy and easy way. Essay founders are also able to access”PayFor Essay” tools that will assist them produce better essays.